1. A pair of sunglasses, once owned by Elvis Presley, sold for a whopping $250,000 making it the most expensive pair of shades purchased to date.
2. Sir Elton John is rumored to own more than 1,000 pairs of sunglasses.
3. Someone loses or breaks a pair of sunglasses every 14 seconds–and that’s just in the U.S.!
4. On eBay, men’s sunglasses are sold every 90 seconds.
5. Protagonists in the movie The Matrix wear rounded sunglasses while antagonists wear rectangular shades.
For more cool facts about sunglasses, check out 9026-Eyes.
Have a fun weekend!